Sunday, June 21, 2020

MILLIONS OF CHANNELS FOR ABUNDANCE TO FLOW INTO OUR LIVES

It is important to open our consciousness to unlimited abundance. It always begins with our thoughts. There have been times when I thought my options were limited. Then I remembered this thought. Amazing miraculous opportunities and spectacular surprises began to manifest in my life.

I have seen unexpected inheritances and many other forms of surprise abundance come to my family and friends. There was a woman who's husband had passed and she was left penniless.  This woman secured a job living in and caring for an elderly woman for a few years.  The home was a beautiful beach house. When the elderly woman passed, she had left my friend the beach house and all of her savings.  Wow, what a surprise! She had no idea.  

There are always solutions.  I am seeing many people during this pandemic receive loans and grants for their businesses, keeping them afloat. Unusual opportunities for new businesses and services are opening.

I love the affirmation. I am an unlimited being, accepting from a limitless universe, in an unlimited way. I love to look up at the stars and see billions of galaxies, universes, and constellations.  We are only limited by our expectations.

The universe knows nothing about lack or limitation. It  is always abundant and affluent.