Sunday, July 28, 2019

SUDDENLY EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE

Life at times does feel challenging. We work and imagine, thinking positive thoughts. We feel stuck and nothing seems to be happening. Then sometimes we get discouraged and even depressed about nothing moving forward.

I am a perfect example of experiencing these feelings.  I have high hopes and deflect negative thoughts and people. However, at times just as I am about to experience a breakthrough, my ego pops up with, "Oh its never going to happen, etc etc."

Those moments and days can be heartbreaking. I know that means I am about to experience something miraculous! The darkest hour is always before the dawn. In the 1994 California earthquake it was sooo dark. The earthquake occurred during the night.  It became even darker, then the dawn awoke and I said out loud to my family, "This is where the saying came from!"

A few years ago I sold a home and I represented the buyer.  This buyer had failed to have one of her banks wire all the necessary funds to escrow in order to complete the transaction. Somehow, the lender funded the new loan and paid off the sellers loan.  This was extraordinary.  I started to get upset.  I contacted the buyer and asked why she had not wired the final funds.  She said she wanted one final walk through of the property.  I met her at the property. I was loving and kind.  I even hugged her!  After that walk through she got on her cell and released the final funds.  She was unaware the transaction had gone through anyway.  Sometimes things are already resolved and we get sucked into the nonsense.  I am grateful I was able to handle it with love and assurance.  All was well.