Friday, June 28, 2019

SUCCESS, PROGRESS AND GROWTH ARE GUARANTEED



There are many thoughts and platitudes shared and spoken by progressive thought leaders.  Positive affirmations can be explored on line everywhere.  If we seek them out there is a plethora of ideas to be found!

It is much more to our advantage to think and speak words of health, abundance and success. The words we think manifest into the things that fill our lives.

I love when the universe gives me lessons that make my heart soar and prove to me the principles that govern our lives.

I reached for six potatoes that were hiding in a paper bag deep inside my pantry.  As I pulled each one out I noticed they were starting to grow roots.  I was in awe.  I had obviously seen this before however, for some reason I was intuitively aware that growth in these potatoes was natures ultimate goal.  There in the dark their purpose was to succeed in abundant growth.  
They were reaching out with every fiber to find a way to reproduce and accomplish wonderful things!

The next day I was caught in clouds of colorful Painted Lady Butterflies. Last year in California they estimated only about 25,000 had hatched. This year because of all the rain and flowers blooming, approximately one million butterflies exploded. Nature is awesome.   

Everything in the Universe is about growth and progress.  Nothing is impossible.  Everything is abundantly occurring.