Friday, March 1, 2019

SYNCHRONIZING OUR THOUGHTS WITH DIVINE GUIDANCE

 We are never alone.  We are connected, guided, loved and cared for with our God source.  There is always a divine connection.

I remember a story a family member shared with me about his boss many years ago. This man, Mike had spent his young years in a Nazi prison camp.  He and his family had been rounded up and everyone had been put to death, except Mike and his brother, somehow they had survived.  

Years later, Mike and his brother had lost contact.  With no cell phones or social media it was almost impossible to stay in touch.  Mike was living in a European country and had heard that his brother was in South America.  He decided to write his brother and send it to a general address hoping it would get to him.  While at the local Post office with letter in hand, Mike looked up and low and behold he saw his brother walk in!  They were both shocked and astounded.  Mikes brother had a letter in his hand addressed to him. His brother was looking for him!

This Divine source created a way for these two brothers to be reunited! 

I have had many instances like this in my own life.  I also know many of you have had similar experiences.  Being in the right place at the right time, some of us have met our future mates, been protected from accidents and have similar incidents of Godwinks.

I was on my way to meet a group of people for a movie.  I had a feeling the parking was going to be a problem.  When I arrived at the Collection on a Saturday night, with many restaurants and the theater, I noticed many of the streets and parking spots were corded off.  There was a tree lighting ceremony going on.  Not only was it crowded but there was less parking available than usual. 

There is a running joke in our family that the parking fairy will find us a spot.  I had asked specifically for a close space while driving to my location.  I turned right onto the street the theater was on and I saw a woman putting something into the trunk of her car.  I asked if she was leaving and she said yes!  Not only did I find a spot it was also right in front of the theater.  I was very grateful.  I had 10 minutes until the movie started.

This was a tiny manifestation of good. I have had many of these as well as big ones.  I believe if we connect our thinking to positive energetic thoughts we attract them into our lives.