Monday, July 25, 2016

MANIFESTING MONEY, WE ARE NOW OPEN AND RECEPTIVE TO THE ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, LAVISHNESS AND OPULENCE THAT EXISTS IN THE UNIVERSE!

We are all created to have total abundance in our lives!  When I look out into the night sky, I am always lifted  out of my limited view of things.  I see trillions of stars, Universes and Galaxies.

Do you think with all of this infinitude that we were created to be limited?  Of course not.  It is only our own limited thoughts, environmental conditioning and the beliefs of parents or family, who have given us these inadequate thoughts.

I often think about the earth.  It is spinning and rotating at the same time.  Going so very fast that it gives us the illusion that we are not in motion.  Our atmosphere creates oxygen for us to breath, water for our unlimited use, not to mention gravity so that we don't float away into space! We are all given enough breathes for us to breath as long as we live.  That is a power so intelligent and awesome, why would we not also be given more than enough provision in the way of abundance and money?

I know that this creator that explodes with intelligent force to create and maintain all of it's creations is totally boundless in all things.

All of creation is held in perfect balance and symmetry.  I know I don't get up every day and worry about if I have enough air to breath or how the Earth will continue to rotate and spin.  Yet, I sometimes think about other limited thoughts that come to me from my past conditioning.

We are Unlimited beings, accepting from an inexhaustible Universe, in an unrestricted way!

I love to visualize myself sitting on a cliff overlooking the ocean.  I then take a white light down through my head and out of my body into the Universe.  Then I see it coming back to me and in it I see everything that I want or need flowing into me.  This visualization has helped me to focus my thinking and has manifested in what seem miraculous experiences.

I have received unexpected monies, gifts and unseen opportunities that I had no concept of at the time.

I have many more personal visualizations and affirmations that are tailored to my own potential.  I suggest that my readers explore libraries, on line sites, and groups of others that are interested in this kind of meditation.

I not only do this for myself, I often include family members and friends.  There is something wonderful that occurs when we send love and helpfulness to others.

There have been times when I send light and love to what I have perceived is an enemy.  It is sometimes the most difficult thing to do.  However, it always frees me from resentment.  

I remember a meeting I went to with my father.  My dad was negotiating a record contract for my brother.  The CEO was egotistical and difficult to negotiate with.  My father looked at me and we both endeavored to think about this CEO differently.  Since we get what we think, thinking thoughts of love, helpfulness and every other positive affirmation possible created an entirely different climate in that  conference room!  It was quite miraculous. We were able to conclude with a wonderful contract for my brother. He was a musical genius and quite young at the time.  My brother became a very successful artist.  He was inducted into the Music Hall of fame some 15 years ago.  I often think about that experience and how it influenced our lives.

Everything is thought.  I have heard it called the big dream machine.  I know it works!