Tuesday, December 8, 2015

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION, LOVE AND GENEROSITY FROM AN ALL KNOWING AND ORGANIZED UNIVERSE THAT ALWAYS SAYS YES

Lessons and yet more lessons to learn.  It is amazing when we synchronize our thoughts in the right place what wonderful events we manifest into our lives.

Several years ago I was a manager for a very large real estate office.  I was always on call. We were moving our office space to a larger facility. I finally gave in and hired an assistant.  It was not easy for me to give up control of everything. However, this decision proved to be beneficial.

It was a beautiful sunny weekend in California. My family and I were sitting with friend's on their boat in Marina Del Ray.
My cell phone rang and it was Harry my assistant.  He had gone into our new office and much to his chagrin there was a major leak in the office ceiling, flooding everything!

Harry had tried to reach the owners of our building and resolve the emergency without interrupting my day off.  However, he was unable to contact them on any and all of the phone numbers.

At the precise moment Harry was telling me his tale of woe, I turned my head to watch a boat that was passing by.  To my surprise the boat's captain one of the owner's of our building!  Mind you, my assistant was still on the cell with me.  I yelled out the owner's name.  He recognized me and backed up his boat.  I explained the problem to him.  He pulled out his cell phone and called the air conditioning contractor, resolving the situation.  But before he made the call he yelled out, "How did you find me?"  He had not had his boat out in over two years.  His boat repairs had just been completed and this was a "test" drive.  He said, "I never go down this channel!"

That day everyone with me, the owner of the building and my assistant, were witnessing a lesson in synchronicity!  My beliefs are that whatever I need to know will come to me in the perfect time frame sequence.  I experienced my own law of attraction to resolve the immediate challenge.

Both the landlord and my assistant attended many of my weekly sales meeting.  Synchronicity, visualization and other ideas for success and well-being were weekly topics.  The following week, the landlord stood up and testified to this event.  He continued to be astonished by this experience for many months.  Every time he saw me he would smile and shake his head in disbelief.