Thursday, November 7, 2013

THE BEST IS YET TO COME, GUARDIAN ANGELS, GUIDES AND FEATHERS

Remember when we were about 4 or 5 years old?  Every special event or holiday was so exciting as it approached.  Buying Halloween costumes and holiday trees.  Decorating  inside and outside the house with lights to celebrate the designated dates was done with such anticipation of joy and happiness.  Oh, to become like a little child again!

I recently lost my husband and then one of my best friends, Lucy.  I had a visitation last night from Lucy.  She came to me in a dream while I was sleeping and communicated to me that she was happy and well.  I of all people know they have passed with their souls and spirit intact.  Yet, the human loss is sometimes lonely and sad.

We are never alone.  I am reminded with signs of beautiful feathers I find at my feet as I step out into the world.  The American Indian consciousness believes these feathers are a sign that our spirit guides are with us.  As I pick up these feathers, I say out loud, "Thank you for letting me know I am watched over and not alone in my down moments."

I am continually reminded, as I keep my thought open to life and wonderful expectations, that I am creating my future with the thoughts I am thinking and feeling.  The past is over and  the future big with exciting events. This present moment I am using as a springboard for the exciting, abundant, healthy and wonderful future that is mine to create!  With this FEELING of wonderful anticipation, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!