Thursday, July 6, 2023

THE COSMIC CONNECTION-"ONLY CONNECT"-NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Lewis Carrol, the famous author of Alice's Adventure In Wonderland once said, "Sometimes I have  as many as six impossible thoughts before breakfast."

There is a calendar on my kitchen wall that says, "ONLY CONNECT" under a drawing of two trapeze artists hanging by their legs with their arms stretched out swinging in opposite directions. Obviously, they are attempting to connect by synchronizing their swinging.  I believe when we synchronize our thoughts, (as they are energy) with love, peace, success, positive health, money and abundance which are all the exact same energy, we can have everything our hearts desire!  When we become loving, positive things flow into our lives.

The most peaceful and prosperous times in my life are when I realize that everyone creates their own reality.  This enables me to let go of any type of circumstance or situation that anyone is attempting to pull me into.  When I was a real estate manager for a prominent national company, that is how I managed as many as 150 sales people in my office.  It was amazing how easy and rewarding the experience was.  I loved everyone in that office because nothing could move me from the energy of my own peaceful thoughts.  The love created so much positive energy, we were all happy and successful.

We can accomplish this now.  Each and everyone of us is connected to our divine source.  We have the ability to choose our own thoughts that connect with the continuous joy that we all deserve! Wonderful health, success, abundance, money and happy relationships are a positive flowing thought of energy awaiting to manifest into out lives.  Nothing is impossible because everything is just a cosmic connection away!