Friday, July 7, 2023

FAST CARS AND RADIO FREQUENCIES/A MESSAGE FROM BEYOND

We were visiting my in- laws for the annual Thanksgiving Day feast in the desert of Southern California.  Our youngest daughter wasn't born yet, so this was early on in the journey of our life.  I remember sitting on my husband's lap, while he was sitting in his father's desk chair.  My husband got the strangest and spookiest look on his face!  He put his hand up over his ear and kind of shook his head slightly.  I knew something freaky and unusual had just occurred. Immediately, I asked," Jerry, what  happened?"  He kept saying nothing each time I asked.  Well, I knew better! I was relentless.  About, every half hour, I begged to know what was going on.
My husband knew about my own experiences and he himself had experienced several.  However, he was always a doubting Thomas.  Whatever had happened, I knew it was important!  After, several hours of my husband's silence and stubbornness, he agreed to tell me.
This was his translation: "It sounded like a radio tuner trying to find the right station. At first lots of static noise, then a clear and loud voice spoke in my ear.  The message was, watch out for the fast car on the freeway driving home tonight."
I told him "thank you for telling me honey."  Now, I had the capacity to help protect us and my small daughter. 
I was the lookout.  It became clear to me, that if we drove the 70 plus miles home, in the right slower lane of the freeway ,we would have access to the shoulder of the road and off ramps.  It was a long dark drive, on a two lane freeway, until we merged onto the 405 freeway.
Almost, at once, I yelled, "here he comes!"  I could see two headlights, in the middle lane, approaching well over 120 miles per hour.  when the car passed us, our little Volkswagen shook like we were in an earthquake! 
Whew, it was over.  We were safe.  I thanked my husband for having the courage to share his message from beyond with me.  I truly believed it saved our lives.