Sunday, June 11, 2023

VISUALIZATION AND PRECOGNITIVE DREAMS

Some of our greatest adventures in consciousness occur in our dream state and visualizations.  I have always been prone to intuit the future through my dreams.  Also, the ability to perceive and manifest my hearts desire, through positive affirmations and visualizations.


For several years I had a dream about living in a huge white house overlooking the water.  
As this was my hearts desire I didn't take too much stock in this repetitive dream.  Silly me!  I always included this scenario as part of my visualizations.  I specifically affirmed the ocean, but a different beach and city than where I actually ended up living.  That is why it is important to be open, flexible and include in our affirmations, for our highest good to be manifested.


When the time came to make a decision which house to choose, my daughter pointed out the fact that the house we were standing in was the big white house overlooking the water, that I had described to her so many times from my dream.  I was astounded that I had almost missed the signpost.  Me, who prides myself on being so aware!  I am giggling to myself as I write this.  Of course the rest is history.  We moved in and lived there for 10 wonderful years!