Saturday, January 19, 2013

PAST LIVES AND DREAMS

I have had several recurring past life dreams since I was a small child.  One that stands out in my mind at this time, is possibly from the 18th century.

I am a female child of approximately 6 years old and I am hiding under a huge chair very near to an enormous fireplace hearth.  The fireplace is so large that an average size adult could very easily walk into it.  This is in a humongous stone castle that is my home. I think it is in France.  Possibly during the French Revolution.

Two of our nannies are in velvet cloaks with hoods and quietly talking with some letters in their hands.  Perhaps they are documents.  I am aware they think they are alone in the room.  I know I have several siblings.  These are very stern but loving women who represent stability in my life.  I know they are deeply concerned for our safety.  All of us children are in grave danger.  

The outfit I am wearing is a navy skirt with a bib top and a white blouse.  Quite possibly some type of school uniform.  As I hear them discuss my future, I begin to sob with my hand over my mouth.  The nannies are whispering about taking all of us children to different locations.  There is a knowing I may never see some of my family ever again.

I always wake up sobbing, like the child in my dream.  I have had this dream so very many times over the years.  With my gradual acceptance of past lives, I can now see this dream as my reality from a distant past.  I have always had a fear of abandonment, although I have never been abandoned.  I do believe this dream is one of my past lives that is en devouring to show me what the problem was.  Now, it is important that I release it and free myself of this insecurity.

After all, I am still here.  Each lifetime and the "in between" or hereafter is all part of the continuous evolution of life eternal.