Wednesday, August 3, 2022

EASILIY AND EFFORTLESSLY FEEL THE POSITIVE INFLUENCES AND DROP THE NEGATIVE

Recently, I had been allowing negative and fearful thoughts attach themselves to me. I was believing they were actually part of me. I had been meditating and listening for some good thoughts and ideas. This thought came back to me. Scrape the barnacles off. 

At one time I was selling a home for one of my best friends who was going through a nasty divorce. Somehow her husband started blaming me for their marital troubles. I was not the cause. He had to have someone else to blame. It was disturbing and unpleasant.

While I was showering the thought came to scrape the barnacles off of me. I was quite surprised at this analogy! Huge ships while in the ocean find barnacles attach themselves to the hull of the ship and can slow the ship down.

I decided to investigate. What I found was that many ships will find a fresh water river. The barnacles can only live in sea water. The ships travel for a short while in the fresh water and this causes the barnacles to just drop off. Thus not needing the trouble and effort of scraping them off.

I immediately went to work to change my thinking about my friend's husband. I expressed unconditional love and kindness to him. The transaction became easier and the escrow closed on time with everyone happy! All it took was releasing the negative feelings and thoughts from my consciousness. The barnacles did indeed drop off with the fresh, new and positive thoughts.