Thursday, February 24, 2022

GRATTIUDE AND THANKFULNESS ABOUND

I have been writing 100 things to be grateful for every day.  At first it seemed like it would be daunting, however it is really easy! I once heard someone say that the more we thank the Universe for everything, it wants to give us more! I am proving this to be true.

There are small and large benefits. Improved health and with a grateful heart, people are attracted to our positive energy. Everyone can feel this vibration and it seems joy and kindness comes more easily to us. Also invitations, plus small and large unexpected surprises! Gifts and generosity seem to flow to us.

Important information I have needed to know has come to me in many ways. One instance saved me money on a needed service. Also, I have been given gifts such as streaming services and unexpected meals at restaurants from family, friends and bonus points.

The list is too extensive to share them all. This practice works. Best of all is the peace and joy I receive from counting my blessings and thankfulness for every tiny and large manifestation of good pouring into my daily life.