Thursday, June 7, 2018

RESTORING ABUNDANCE AND HEALTH INTO OUR LIVES

The creator who breathed life into us, and knitted us together in our mother's womb, is still connected to us and providing us with everything we need.  The thoughts we have been thinking, have created our dis-eases and anything missing in our lives.

As I was meditating one morning, and reminding myself to forgive those that I thought had "done me wrong", as well as being grateful for every big and little thing I could think of, I heard the word Restore.  That is exactly what I had been doing.  Forgiving and gratitude opens the door to peace, prosperity and every good thing.  It is restoring the mind of all resentment and replacing negative unhealthy thoughts with healing loving vibrations.  I keep gratitude journals.  As I go back and read all of the miraculous manifestations I have experienced, it is always the result of positive thinking.

I had an interesting experience.  I was really tired one evening and I accidentally deleted all of my contacts in my new cell phone.  Then as I relaxed the intuitive voice within gave me specific instructions on how to restore all of my contacts.  Within seconds my contacts were once again on my phone,  I was astonished and amazed. I was grateful for the word Restore that had come to me as that is exactly what the verbage was in the phone for the restoration of my contacts. This restoration is going on everywhere in our lives.  Our cells are constantly renewing, abundance and prosperity is continually flowing, and everything we desire is only a thought away.