Wednesday, December 21, 2022

FAIRY TALES, IMAGINATION, MANIFESTING, AND MORE FAIRY TALES

As a New Year begins, I am reminded of the future, bright with possibility's and events.  I do not usually make New Year resolutions because I know I did my best during the past year.  I really have no regrets about the past.  Life is just one big school of learning.  The decisions and choices I made were the ones I could imagine for myself at that time.

I grew up on fairy tales.  I was obsessed with the the Brothers Grimm.  Recently, while looking through quotes from Albert Einstein, I found this one;  "If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales.  If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."  Guess what mom and dad you did something right!  LOL

I absolutely loved that despite the adversities the fairy tale characters faced, in almost every instance, good overcame evil.
The light won out over the darkness.  Wow!  I am so blessed to believe that.

As my readers know, I believe that imagination rules our lives.  It is the big dream machine.  Bringing our thoughts and affirmations into reality. So, here come 2 more quotes from Albert that confirm my own beliefs;  "Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere."  And, "Reality is merely an illusion albeit a very persistent one."

There is a presence of divine intelligence all around us.  An answer to our every need.  Let us never give up in the face of darkness. One light will brighten the whole room and the darkness disappears.  Where did the darkness go?

I recently heard a scientific report that there are more stars in the skies than grains of sand on the beaches.  Infinity is all around us.

May peace and joy and abundance surround you all and circle the universe and the galaxies.