Sunday, April 2, 2023

MAGNETS FOR DIVINE PROSPERITY: MONEY, ABUNDANCE, SUCCESS AND MANIFESTING OUR HEARTS DESIRE

Abundance in our lives is as important as our breathing.  We have more than enough breaths to last our entire lives on this planet.  Manifesting abundance, prosperity, lavishness and yes money is as easy and effortless.  The divine power that provides our breaths is always providing everything else that we need.

We are the ones that limit ourselves.  Loving and approving of ourselves and others allows the flow of energy through and into our lives.   Everything is energy.  When we keep our thoughts open and receptive there is not anything that we can lack.  Our bodies respond with good health.  We have excellent relationships.  All of our daily needs are met including an abundance of money.

I can remember several times in my life that the abundance flowing in was so enormous, that I was grateful my consciousness was open and receptive.

I have a childhood friend that was visiting me in my office at work one day.  She was present when accounting called to say that my bonus was so large they would prefer to pay me in 2 installments. My friend asked what my bonus was and said she couldn't conceive earning that amount.  It was too large for her mind to accept!  She had never earned even half of what they wanted to send me.

That taught me a great lesson.  We can only receive from the universe what we are open to accept.  It is so important to continually love ourselves and know that we deserve only the best and that the best has yet to come!